Active ingredients in Cialis (Tadalafil)
Cialis is the brand name for a drug called Tadalafil. The active component of TADALAFIL shares the same name as the brand itself. Each pill has 20mg of active component. TADALAFIL also contains additional non-active ingredients.
Cialis (Tadalafil) Dosage and Directions
Take Cialis exactly as administered to you by the doctor. The recommended dose for men is 10mg 30 minutes before sexual intercourse; also it can even last before or after 12 hours before intercourse. Don’t exceed the limit of 1 pill per 24 hours.
Missed Dosage Directions
You must not worry if you missed a dose, as you can adjust your dose schedule later. Continue using it as ordered by your doctor.
Other General Instructions for Use
- Read all instructions before starting treatment
- If you do not understand something, it is highly recommended to consult a doctor
- Always take the medicaments as mentioned in the directions and ordered by your doctor.
- Store the pills in the original pack.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It is highly recommended not to use the drug beyond expiry date as mentioned on the original container.
- Special Instructions for those suffering kidney or liver disease:
- If you have any of the pathologies listed above, it is obligatory to consult a physician for your own safety:
- Patients with hepatic or renal failure and those who undergo hemodialysis must not use the drug.
- In both groups 10mg TADALAFIL was the higher studied dose.
Cialis must be kept in storage temperature between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 F). Keep tablets in the original package.
Special instructions for the elderly:
There are no special instructions that consider the elderly, as Cialis is designed to be safe for all age groups.